Curs lb.engleza Cambridge FCE Use of English 1 (Revizuit 2015) 978-1-4715-2117-1
Manual limba engleaza – nivel B2 pentru studentii care se pregatesc pentru Cambridge First (FCE) / examinările Michigan ECCE
Contine o prezentare a structurilor gramaticale urmata de exercitii pentru fiecare structura.
Varianta revizuita 2015.
FCE Use of English designed to offer comprehensive coverage of grammar points, with clear examples and explanations, as well as stimulating exercises, suitable for learners at proficiency level. Systematic practice of idioms, phrasal verbs, prepositions, collocations and word formation is provided through a variety of tasks. The book can also be used by students who are preparing for the Cambridge English: Proficiency (FCE) examinations, as well as other examinations at the same level.
- Condensed presentation of grammatical structures in theory boxes, followed by graded exercises on each structure.
- Units consisting of cloze texts, phrasal verbs, prepositions, idioms, key word transformations, collocations, word formation and 'words often confused' exercises.
- Practice material for the Use of English paper.
- Consolidation units.
- Useful appendices containing phrasal verbs, prepositions, word formation and idioms.
- Further practice sections to help students revise.
- The overprinted Teacher's Book provides a full key to all the exercises in the Student's Book.