Curs limba engleză Upstream Beginner Caietul profesorului
Costul de livrare se calculeaza odata cu adaugarea produsului in cos si selectarea localitatii destinatie.
Caietul elevului conţine 10 unităţi de învăţare corespondente celor din manual şi are rolul
de a ajuta la consolidarea structurilor prezentate în manual, printr-o varietate de
exerciţii de tipul: dialoguri, alegeri multiple, joc de rol, completarea spaţiilor punctate,
formularea de întrebări sau răspunsuri, compuneri, asocierea cuvintelor cu imaginile etc.
Include o secţiune de gramatică ce conţine elemente teoretice, modele de lucru şi exerciţii
practice pentru asimilarea structurilor gramaticale ale limbii engleze: The Verbs To Be and
Have Got, The Tenses (Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, Past Simple, Be
going to), Indefinite Article, Countable/ Uncountable Nouns, Comparisons, Prepositions of
Place, Questions, Superlatives, Modals (Can, Must, Should) etc. Include o secţiune de citire
ce încurajează lectura pe diverse teme şi teste de recapitulare a elementelor de gramatică
asimilate în fiecare unitate. Mai conţine cheia exerciţiilor imprimată cu roşu.
Upstream series is specially designed for students from absolute beginner to intermediate level. Each book consists of five modules and provides systematic preparation in all four language skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing - required at these levels. The Student�s Book and the Workbook are designed to be covered in approximately 60 to 80 hours of classroom work. The Workbooks for Upstream Beginner to Pre-intermediate contain Vocabulary, Grammar, Communication, Reading, Listening and Writing sections with a variety of motivating tasks and useful exercises, as well as the tapescripts of the listening exercises. The Teacher�s Books for the Student�s Books contain step-by-step teaching notes, extra ideas for optional activities and a full key to the exercises in the Student�s Books. The Test Booklets contain appropriate photocopiable assessment tests as well as a mid-year and exit test allowing teachers to assess students� progress throughout the course.
- theme-based units from a wide variety of sources
- a variety of cross-cultural and cross-curricular topics
- systematic development of all four language skills through realistic challenging tasks which encourage the learner�s personal engagement
- lexical exercises practising and activating all essential vocabulary including collocations, everyday English, phrasal verbs and word formation
- a variety of authentic stimulating reading and listening tasks
- grammar sections covering all major grammatical areas plus a Grammar Reference Section
- composition analysis and practice on all types of writing with full models
- a wide range of speaking activities
- Culture Clips
- Literature pages
- Interactive Whiteboard Software
- My Language Portfolios (for levels A1-B1+)